Thank you for volunteering your time!
We could not run this program without amazing volunteers like you.
Please review the FIRST Volunteer Handbook for general competition day rules, policies and necessary forms.
If you have been assigned a Head Volunteer Position (Head Judge, Head Referee, Technical Manager) Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send pertinent information via email.
If you have been assigned as a Judge (Project, Robot Design or Core Value) by a volunteer manager / tournament director, you will log in to VIMS (link) using your username and password (that you created when you first signed up) and complete the online training there.
If you have been assigned as a referee by a volunteer manager / tournament director, you can find training videos and a short quiz here:
- FLL Robot Game Overview - Demonstration video of each mission
- FLL World Class Challenge - Details field setup, Game Rules, and Mission Guidelines
- FLL Challenge Updates - Important updates and rule clarifications – check this the Friday before your event.
- FLL World Class Score Sheet - Just be familiar with the layout. Be aware that you event may be using a score sheet without graphics
- WORLD CLASS REF QUIZ - A list of scenarios you should be prepared to rule on at the event.
If you have been assigned another role by a volunteer manager / tournament director, please review your job description here (Link) report to your tournament director the day of for more information.